Wednesday, October 21, 2015

On dry, sensitive, Sahara-like Spring skin...

My skin hates me at the moment. Change of seasons, or something. Recently, I woke up with one very puffy eye and a very dry face. I put the the down to a reaction to a new creme shadow but I'm not sure....after that sorted itself out, my face, cheeks and chin to be specific was very chapped and red. Even products designed for sensitive skin stung like a herd of stampeding jellyfish. I'm still not sure what did it. However, just yesterday I discovered this lovely product by Trilogy (Kiwi made!); Very Gentle Moisturising Creme with olive, calendula and a calming blend of selected botanicals. No stinging! Instant relief. It also applies beautifully under makeup and feels good several hours later. At $NZ50.00 it's not a cheapie, but I felt it was worth it for the beautiful ingredients and calming effect. Win!


No comments:

Post a Comment