Do you ever suffer clothing disposal regret? I can't think of a better way to describe it! When you see a photo of yourself wearing a particular item...but you've long since got rid of it; either having given it away, or having chucked it? Well, this kimono. Lately I've been hankering for one. I loved the fabric of this one but the cut didn't flatter me at all so I donated it to the Sallies, I think...or some such equivalent donation point. Now I'm regretting it as I really should have kept it and altered it with my sewing machine (not that I'm any good at that!). Here are pics of me wearing said piece circa September 2014.
Something is seriously awry with the above pic, I just noticed...aside from duck face...my arm appears to be a bit of an X-File!
My quest for a well-fitting kimono continues...
Love & sunshine x
No comments:
Post a Comment