Thursday, January 7, 2016

Birdsnest Review

The two Birdsnest items I previously blogged about arrived today, courtesy of my friend! I can't speak highly of both items! The items were beautifully packaged with a sweet note and a chocolate birdie treat as a bonus!

The Eb and Ive Toga cape is one size only. On me it is a large fit but super cosy and cocoony! It isn't at all itchy ( I'm super sensitive to wool) and it's very warm. The pattern is almost Elvish! Love! Excuse my terribly scruffy hair and stare-bear face! It's humid and raining cats and dogs outside today! I had straightened it but it's since gone fluffy so I've yanked it up. 



The Nest of Pambula tree cuff is heavenly. I look at it and am transported to a forest. I have a huge, overactive  imagination; forgive me! It is well-made and fits my in-dainty wrists well. It can be worn pushed up, or looser. The double band is bronze in colour. 





I'll be back to Birdsnest, for sure!!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment