Saturday, January 2, 2016

Birdsnest

Just prior to Christmas, my colleagues who I share an office with, kindly surprised me with a voucher to spend at the gorgeous Australian online shop, Birdsnest. I'm in New Zealand and they do ship here but I was able to send the parcel to a colleague's parents in Aus for said colleague to pick up for me. To avoid any duties.

I haven't seen my pieces yet, but I am excited! Here's what I ordered (Pics are from the Birdsnest.com.au site - seriously, check them out for well-priced women's fashion. Such a huge variety of styles and labels).

The bracelet is by Nest of Pambula and I immediately fell in love with the Tree of Life situation. Very beautiful. Very Mirkwood. I'm actually in love with the entire Pambula range so will have to save my pennies. The Eb and Ive Togo cape will be perfect for Autumn. I've been after one for ages! I'll do an update/review once I've got my mitts in these delightful items.  So grateful to my kind colleagues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment